Saturday, January 19, 2013

All About Me

Hi I am Ms. Tiffani Suszynski.
My dream is to become a teacher, one who teaches young children, but that is not where my dreams stop.  I would love to own a bakery someday.  Making cupcakes and cakes has become my true hobby.  Another hobby of mine is simply spending time with my family, friends, and my boyfriend.
I have a great family. Big and Italian describes us perfectly! However, I only have one sibling.  He is my older brother who is currently serving in the Air Force. He is far away from me and my family, but the different world that he is getting to experience is awesome and life changing for him.  I have great friends who I can count on.  My boyfriend is awesome.  We have been together five years and we are both going to be teachers. Hopefully one day we will get to share the dream together! 
Another thing that I would love to pursue in my lifetime is traveling.  I want to see the world!  I am not fond of over used sayings, although I do agree with Yolo or as I refer to it, you only live once.  My favorite travel spot thus far in life is New York City.  I have been there about seven times and would love to live there one day.  
To be honest, this class turned out to be a lot different than I had expected.  This is not a bad thing at all because I am very excited for what it is going to entail.  Day one was busy and I feel like I have already learned a lot.  I would describe my technology skills as sub par.  I choose not to be a part of the Twitter and Facebook scene because of the way people utilize the social networking sites.  Although I do rely heavily on Google for school work along with Microsoft programs, I also utilize the online library for most of my work.   
I feel as though technology has been ruined for me by those who do not use it correctly.  In saying this, and hoping to become a successful teacher, I am very eager to develop my technology skills and learn more.  I feel that technology should be a tool used for learning, however not the main source.  I feel that is where I get lost.  I do plan to bring technology into my classroom and teach children how to utilize it to make it an effective tool for learning inside and outside of the classroom.  

20 comments:

  1. I like your layout. I've only been on a plane once. You're going to have to share some of your recipes with me, I also attempt to bake too. I went to New York with Marissa a couple months ago and it was very overwhelming. I'd like to make a trip with you in the future so you can show me places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffani, I agree with you that technology is not always used correctly! I plan to use it as an additional resource in my classes, but I feel like it takes so much away from the interaction between PEOPLE! I like facebook simply because it helps me stay connected with my family that is not close. I love the way you highlighted different words throughout your blog, it makes important factors stand out! I look forward to seeing what else you decide to post up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffani, I am jealous that you have gone to visit New York City. I have never been, but I hope to visit this wonderful city some day soon. I understand what you mean about the way people utilize Facebook and Twitter. It sometimes gets over used and people do not use it properly; I get frustrated too.

    I think that it is awesome that you have a dream of one day owning a bakery. I believe that you can achieve whatever you put your mind to! Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is really cool that you want to open your own bakery! I wish you luck; I will come and be a loyal consumer. I also agree that technology is used incorrectly most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see that you have dreams and you're not afraid to go for it. You will be a great role model in your classroom showing students to not be afraid to reach their goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked all the information you included about yourself in this post. I'll definitely have to look out for your future bakery. Do you know what you would name it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed visiting your blog and finding out so much about you. I have always wanted to open a bakery too! cupcakes are my weakness and I love the food network channel.I too hope to teach little kids I like how you included how you feel about how you want to be a good teacher and good at using technology as I feel that same way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seem to really enjoy everything in life. I really like your blog. You are such a positive person. I like all of your techniques and ideas for teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked your about me section. It makes the reader really get to know you and your interests. I like that you also want to own your own bakery! that's really cool! I can really tell that teaching is your passion!Great blog, it was very inviting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your post and It would be awesome to have a bakery I love food and cake and stuff is amazing my favorite is banana bread.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to see some people still go after what they want. Good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you like teaching because that is my major! I also like that you like baking. I love watching cupcake wars! Such a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am from a big Italian family and can definitely say I wouldn't want it any other way! I think its neat that you avoided using social networking sites and can agree that people who misuse and abuse technology is major a turn off towards using it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loving hearing that you are going after your dreams! Your blog was very interesting and you really gave us a little piece of who you are. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your post about yourself. Do you have any special recipes for your bakery because some bakeries have a signature dish. I hope you and your boyfriend become teachers together because that would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have great goals that I hope you accomplish in your future! Your blog post was very informative and kept my attention. It's great that you are eager to learn all you can and do not fear technology.

    ReplyDelete
  17. mmm cupcakes! We have something in common! I only have one sibling as well and it is my older brother who is also serving in the Air Force! How neat

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have great goals! It is so cool that you want to open a bakery, I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love baked good... Haha Good luck in all you do.

    ReplyDelete