Monday, February 4, 2013






Look What I Found For My Future Classroom...
I recently began to follow eight different teacher, of various grade levels, on the Scholastic website.  Each of the eight teachers is from a different state across the United States and all have a different area of interest.  I feel that this particular blog site will be very beneficial to someone like myself, venturing to become a future teacher, because being from different states means they will all have a different spectrum on the same issue.  Also, because they all have a different area of interest, I feel that with any problem I will come across in my future one of the eight will have my solution at hand.


I LOVE TO TEACH!!

Today, when I went on this blog, the featured teacher was Genia Connell, a third grade teacher from Michigan.  The featured blog was, Help for the Organizational Challenged Teacher, which gave numerous tips on how to keep your classroom organized.  One of my favorite tips from this specific blog post was this.In my mind, this is a smart way to keep your classroom organized   This may not be something that you as the teacher does but I feel that giving out an award to the students for the cleanest desk will promote them to keep their areas clean.  What third grade student does not want an award to take home at the end of the day? And this offers an easy way for them to receive it, and it also helps the teacher out immensely at the end of the day when they are ready to clean the room and go home!

1 comment:

  1. I think these are some great ideas! I would definitely use some of these in my own classroom.

    ReplyDelete